A Unique Guide to the Visual Arts, Crafts, & Cultural Life of the Northwest Highlands & Islands
(Further details about the following criteria and registration form can be found here)
CRITERIA FOR INCLUSION
The criteria for inclusion in the book titled North-Northwest are deliberately broad and intended to reach out to all artists and makers of the Northwest Highlands and Western Isles. We would like to hear from you if you can answer 'Yes' to any of the following:
- You are a Contemporary Visual Artist.
- You are a Maker of Crafts (contemporary and/or traditional).
- You are an Organisation (incl. Arts Centres, Exhibition Spaces, Galleries, Museums, or similar).
- You hold Open Studio events showing visual art or craft work.
- You are an Artist or Maker who spends more than six months per year working permanently within the Northwest Highlands and/or Western Isles.
- You are a Visual Artist who has assembled a body of work for exhibition, the primary focus of which is Northwest Highlands and/or Western Isles.
- You are a Writer with an interest in the history (i.e. beyond 'living memory') of the arts and crafts of the Northwest Highlands and Western Isles.